Tuesday, 23 June 2009

i am famous!!!







my name was mentioned on you tube yippee i requested an owl card video by estamperlyn and she did it and mentioned me i was cartwheeling around the frontroom for hours!!!!!!



anyway i need to calm down now so here are the projects i made at my stampers 10 club thanks abi i had a whale of a time and i won a challenge yippee [i am having a good week] i won the green pot which has rub ons on it, i love this idea and inside was the pink candle which i have decorated with the rub ons, i also added them to my card at the bottom and changed my ribbon as i will be giving this card to my sister, it's not her birthday yet but i like to let her know i love her once in a while as i only have one sister! the vellum box in a bag was an eye opener i never thought of using vellum but now i have ordered some so will be making more and also in acetate i will post a pic once i have made them.HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!

1 comment:

stampin abi said...

what gorgeous projects :)