Sunday, 13 September 2009

it's my birthday



Here are some of my birthday goodies, stampin up stamps,brads and eyelets and my owl stamp from the usa!! i am going to name him any ideas????


here is a little boo bagalope i'm playing with to make for my sons class at school!!!












here is a card with my stampin up stamps love it!!!

and here are my tim holtz inks, vintage photo distress powder and inkadinkado patterned bugs stamps.

I also got punches,a bigshot,k and co stamps,sizzix dies the quickstix,crop a dile and more acrylic stamps which i will post in the week or this post will go on forever.......

i have been so busy playing with my new goodies i almost forgot to blog [aahhh]

hope you have having a super sunday i am off for a cup of tea and to carry on playing with my new toys yippee [thanks marion for coming up on friday and for the beautiful card you made my day!!!] HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Hope you had a great birthday!
All those new toys, lucky you!!
Kathy x

Abi Bundy said...

Happy birthday!!! hope you had a great day!!!

FooFooYelland said...

Happy Birthday! How about Hoolio for a name? Or Simon? Lol. Hooty?

butterflyamanda said...

i love hooty!!!!