Tuesday, 22 September 2009

more pressies

here is my bigshot or" little princess" as i call her and i had to get an owl sizzix die which i love, i have cut a few out of chocolate velvet fabric and OMG they are too cute,i am going to stick them on my cardstock fileboxes so i can look at them all the time LOL.





these stamps were just too cute so i had to have them and i love k&company and my other half brought me the lotus tea box collection, they were out of the packet in seconds i can tell you, i love them and i'm using them in my next mini which is nearly ready to posted yippee



these are Anitas christmas stamps i love them i got them at trago mills for £4.99 bargin!!!! and they make such great cards, i used green flock on the tree and a red glitter gel pen to colour in the rest and sponged white ink around the edge of basic black card, simple! for the snowman i stamped and embossed him in holographic powder and coloured him in with watercolour pencils and for the background i used a snowflake stamp in white ink and the" let it snow" greeting i embossed clear and sprinkled glitter into it whilst wet it turned out quite well!!LOL
I also got glitter,embossing powders,ribbon abc stickers,acrylic paints and sticky stuff and some great candle transfers which i am going to use this week and i will post pics of the finished results as i am thinking of giving candles as xmas pressies this year to friends!!!
hope you are having a great day
happy crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs
amanda














2 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Love the owl! Love my Big Shot too, but haven't thought to name mine! lol

Marion said...

Great owl, I love my Big Shot too. Nice lot of new stamps!!! Marion