Friday, 2 October 2009

mini album 'family'

my family album WARNING lots of photos in this post


















this album was a labour of love i painted all the 6x6 chipboards in cafe latte acrylic paint and distressed them using vintage photo ink, stamped and embossed images in gold then i distressed again and then glimmer misted [pearl] each page then i made tags from kraft cardstock and distressed around the edges and to get my journalling lines a used a brown felt tip pen and drew them on as i didn't have a stamp large enough. The holders for the tags are water paper and i went over them in distress ink and sprizted them with water and then glimmer mist, the pic is of my grandad fred who is no longer with us and the girls are me and my sister i am the blonde one? and anyone who knows me will laugh as i have dark brown hair! the owl stamp is from micheals in the usa [i got it off ebay!] the back cover tree stamp is from forest friends by stampin up and all the other images are from k & co lotus tea box stamps i love them i plan to fill this with pics of all my family so my son can look at them in the future and know who his anchestors are.I am also going to put in a copy of the family tree that i have done i have got back to the 14th century!!
have a great day and thanks for popping by HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!



























































2 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Wow! Gorgeous, you're so talented, I wouldn't know where to begin.

butterflyamanda said...

thanks kathy!!!!!!