Thursday, 14 January 2010

SURPRISE!!!

i am just too excited and can't keep a secret i am signing up to be a demo for stampin up!!! so with this in mind i have been trying to think of new projects which i can show my crafters at my classes and i am even going to make tutorials on each project on my blog and also in video format if i can get to grips with my editing software? so for the next couple of weeks i will be posting some of the things i have tried and tested like this birdhouse using the scrappin kit"sunny day" the box is a milk carton i came up with a template after a few tries and i will be posting them on my blog asap so you can have a go too. I am going to set myself a challenge and see how many projects which are not scrapbooking i can make out of this kit. I found this idea on chicnscratch's blog.i am off to play with my kit and oh did i forget to mention i will be doing blog candy to celebrate becoming a demo more details to follow so keep your eyes peeled
hope you all have a great weekend happy crafting!!!
hugs
amanda

4 comments:

Marion said...

Glad to see you are back blogging. Great little birdhouse. Will have to have a proper look see after the weekend.
Hugs
Marion

Abi Bundy said...

Love the bird house amanda! it's great! gad to have you on the team :)

FooFooYelland said...

Congratulations on becoming a demo. Sweet birdhouse! x

Kathy Simpson said...

Congratulations! Hope you have great success as a demo. :) Kathy x.