Saturday, 16 January 2010

xmas haul and bad sizzix!!!


Here are a few of the goodies, i have got a fiskars rotary trimmer, new tote bag in green [yummy] and dcwv holiday stack , i loved it so much i got two and both sets of cardstock too and another album as my other is full all the damask on the front is flocked so i keep stroking it!!! i also got two sets of american craft papers , colorbox chalk inks and a sizzix order from their sale though i was not impressed i paid for 29 items and they delivered 17 it took me several phone calls till they would give me a refund!!! i never seem to have any luck with sizzix everytime i order something goes wrong and it takes weeks to sort it out!!!
happy crafting






1 comment:

Kathy Simpson said...

The same thing happened to me last year & Sizzix have done it again this year! Got an email on Friday (haven't got the goodies yet). Wish they'd get their act together as I had some projects in mind for some of the dies. :(