Wednesday, 24 February 2010

i have been boxing again??

Well not the fighting kind, I have been playing again with kraft cardstock and the flight of the butterfly stampset but this could of ended up being a fight the inside of the box stuck somehow??? and now I can only take the top off but it doesn't open out { i blame sticky strip for being so sticky} so it just looks pretty and well doesn't do much oh well I finished it off with some white satin ribbon and some kraft gingham ribbon. I am off to make a new bottom piece again and this time the sticky strip better watch out!!! LOL happy crafting!!!

5 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Really pretty, don't you just love Kraft, goes with everything!!

Marion said...

Very pretty. We all get days like that. That Kraft is lovely isn't it.
Marion

FooFooYelland said...

I've never been a huge kraft fan, but this is definitely starting to convert me! Very pretty.
x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very naturally pretty! i love the butterfly embellishment!

Abi Bundy said...

Love this!