Monday, 15 February 2010

projects

I managed to save my memory card and uploaded a few photos so here they are...
A small card, a covered note pad and another card which would go into the stationary box i made earlier.
I used Stampin Up close to cocoa/old olive/kraft and whisper white cardstock
spiced cider dsp
on a pedelstal and true friend stampsets
close to cocoa ink
scalloped circle/1'' circle and 1 1/4'' circle punches
Thanks for dropping my and thanks for all the comments happy crafting!!!!
Don't forget sale-bration is on so email your orders to

6 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

These look great!!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

Your projects are awesome! Thanks so much for posting on my blog - I had no idea you had a blog before you posted. I just added you to my Google Reader so I can follow the blog.

Marion said...

These are terrific. Love that stamp set and the colours.
Marion

Kathy Simpson said...

Fab projects, love 'em all!
Kathy x

FooFooYelland said...

Very elegant! Love them.
x

Julie Ranae said...

Really pretty project you've done!

I found your blog via my good friend Mona's over at Cupcake's Creations...

Hope you will stop by Julie's Open Window and say hello. I have a ton of followers from the UK...my best friend is from Cheshire and my husband is from Manchester (his mum is in Banbury)

Nice to meet you!