Tuesday, 9 March 2010

animal stories

I LOVE THIS SET!!!!!!



I could not wait to get my hands on these stamps they are too cute!!! so i challenged myself to use my scraps up as mine are getting outta control LOL!!!
i used stamp in up Kraft,blush blossom,whisper white and bashful blue card stock
night of navy,apricot appeal,cameo coral and close to cocoa ink pads
Kraft taffeta ribbon
eyelet border,corner rounder, 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle and the scallop circle punches
sorry the photos are a bit fuzzy i have a new camera and i am having to fiddle about a bit to get a picture. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!




5 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Thanks so much for coming by and being so kind about my card....I really enjoyed making it. Now fingers crossed that it gets across the ocean in time : )

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! such cute cards made from scraps!

Kathy Simpson said...

Maybe I should challenge myself to a scraps challenge, goodness knows I have enough!!
Great cards. :)

Abi Bundy said...

Very pretty! love the scallop edges! ( i have this set but i haven't played with it yet...)

Marion said...

These are fabulous. Love em
Marion