Friday, 19 March 2010

butterflies!!!!!!

I love my card oh yes i do!!! it has butterflies and love anything with butterflies on it!!!! I used very vanilla cardstock for my base and a piece of close to cocoa punched with the eyelet border punch and kraft tafferta ribbon. I used the flight of the butterfly stampset and blush blossom ink and card stock and matching punch.The sentiment is from the sab set whimsical words! this picture is not too bad but i forgot to put something behind so you see my scales whoops!!! happy crafting!!!

4 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Your card is so pretty Amanda! simply beautiful! Suits your name perfectly :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's really pretty! I love the beautiful butterflies!
Hugs
Nicola

Julie Ranae said...

Oh my goodness...I can certainly see why you love this card so much! It's beautiful!
Thanks ever so much for stopping by The Open Window to leave a sweet message : )

Abi Bundy said...

Love those butterflies amanda! see you soon!