Saturday, 13 March 2010

SPRING!!!!!

My flowers have started to bloom in my back garden [ i actually thought i had killed them???] so i made a flower card to celebrate lol i have used my new fav colour mellow moss as my base card and a touch of barely banana with whisper white and blush blossom, i have used the tab and 5 petal flower punches along with the eyelet border punch with clear brads as the flower centres. I was going to finish my card there but i thought it needed something else so i used a small felt flower and silver brad to hold some kraft tafferta ribbon on my tab punch out. thanks for stopping by and all the lovely comments hope all you mum's have a wonderful day tomorrow HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!

3 comments:

FooFooYelland said...

Cute card. love what you did with the tab punch. Something else to go on my wish list!
x

Abi Bundy said...

Happy mothers day!!, very pretty card! my daffodils have come up but i think the rabbit might just be waiting for them to bloom before he eats them to be honest!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's really pretty! xx