Friday, 30 April 2010

playing with sweet pea


I love this stampset so much and I love the paper, so I made a little box to match the card I made before that copies the paper!!! and I used the stitched felt as the flowers something else I love and can't get enough of lol!!! hope you are all going to enjoy the bank holiday weekend hopefully the sun will join us??? i am spending the weekend crafting and getting ready for my cricut to arrive i can not wait,[ picture me jumping up and down]yippee happy crafting everyone
hugs
Amanda

2 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Hi Amanda,
Hope you have a lovely weekend. A cricut..lucky you!
I'm waiting for the Sizzix Eclips to come out as I'm hoping that Stampin' Up! will release some cartridges/downloads to go on it(fingers crossed. Goodness knows where I'll put it, got some serious sorting to do in my cupboard!
Love Kathy.x

Marion said...

Another lovely creation.
Marion