Thursday, 15 April 2010

welcome olly!!!!



Here is a little maze book or meader book it is made by folding a piece of 12 x 12 DSP ''show us I here you say'' well good news I am doing a tutorial on this and as soon as it's finished it will be posted I used drinks coasters for the covers.It was so easy and fun to make and I am in LOVE with the owl stamp on this one from the fox and friends stamp set in the mini catalogue, his name is Olly!!! he's moved in and sharing my son's bedroom until I make him a home of his own!!! thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

4 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Don't you just love that set? Just as well as we now have 2! lol
Ben made a bookmark & some fridge magnets with this set yesterday,which has given me an idea for the craft stall at his School May Fayre.

CraftyC said...

This looks lovely. Would love to see a tutorial!
Clairex

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very cute!

Marion said...

Wow this is fabulous. Love it.
Marion