Monday, 3 May 2010

I love bank holidays an extra day to play!!!!


I love boxes, so I had to make more, this is a die similar to the top note from stampin up and I used the bella bleu DSP along with close to cocoa cardstock and the chocolate chip satin ribbon and sweet pea stitched felt from the mini catalogue, my friend Marion showed me how to do the bow on the front and now I have noticed all my projects have them oh whoops!!!lol have a great bank holiday I am off to clean up my stampin corner as it looks well lets just say not very tidy haha happy crafting!!!

5 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Love the patchwork effect! beautiful project amanda!

Kathy Simpson said...

I have a die like that one, have to try it out, thanks Amanda!

Steph Roberts said...

This is lovely what a good idea!

Marion said...

This is wonderful. Great patchwork effect.
Marion

Rosina said...

I love this, it looks great.