Friday, 7 May 2010

sweet pea again!!!!


I was looking at my topnote box and thought what about a scallop square one then I thought a bag I have to do a bag and here's what I got at the end of a very late night. I just kept the scallop squares going i used the sizzix square die with kraft card stock and then punched 4 scallop square punches from blush blossom, I used all 4 stamps in the sweet pea set for each square and used a stitched felt circle for the centre of the flower! I attached white satin ribbon for the handle.Thanks for stopping by hopefully some sunny weather will arrive soon so I can take photos of all my other projects I want to share so if you see the sun send him my way thanks, happy crafting!!!

2 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Love the scallop edges on this one amanda. we saw the sun earlier but it's hiding again now!

Rosina said...

Really like those colours together.