Thursday, 3 June 2010

HEART BOX



I covered a heart box in scraps of the sweet pea dsp as I hate using it, I want to save it and just look at it from time to time lol. I added a stitched felt leaf and flower [love these too] and then took blush blossom cardstock and punched it with the scallop edge punch and then sponged shimmer paint over the top and edged the lid with it! I love it it lives on my desk now!!! happy crafting I am off to continue the big clear out happening in my house but at least i will have more room for crafting goodies yippee!!!

4 comments:

Marion said...

Wow Amanda. This is just fabulous. Did you make the box yourself? Love it.
Marion

Steph Roberts said...

this is really pretty glad i'm not the only who hates to use pretty paper!

Abi Bundy said...

Beautiful!

Rosina said...

Love the box, I'm the same buy all the dsps then can't stand cutting it lol.