Monday, 26 July 2010

CARDS AND A BAG


Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy sorting out my house and crafting stash, ready for my revamp it took longer than I thought but I have found lots of crafting supplies I forgot I had so they have to be used - that's now the rule as I have no space left LOL, anyway a few weeks back I met up with my stampin up team and we made 3 cards we had so much fun, then this weeks funky friday challenge was to recycle so I got an old brown bag out of the old first aid kit at work and made it into a gift bag using the 12 x 12 dsp stack love it so I have ordered more brown bags to decorate and sell at my craft fair I am having to do my own now as the local libary said they didn't have enough interest to do it!!!! it does help if you advertise it so people know?? oh well, HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE ENJOY THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS Hugs Amanda

3 comments:

Marion said...

These are all fabulous. Love the bag and that flower is one of my favs.
Marion

Abi Bundy said...

Love your bag amanda thanks for joining in over at funky friday! IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AT TEAM TRAINING! LOVE HAVING YOU ON THE TEAM BTW :) XXX

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love the bag. It is gorgeous. I love Trendy trees. Thanks for playing along.