Saturday, 28 August 2010

TOTE - ALLY FUNNY DAY



This could only happen to me whilst recording a video the following things happened
- my batteries ran out after 30 seconds
- I knocked my flip camera off it's tripod- 5 times
- I forgot to press record on the 3rd take and was talking to myself
[ nothing new there then LOL]
- I had a giggle fit when i said boo and it came out as POO
- I stubbed my toe on take 4 and swore LOL
but I finished my 3 part video and then went to upload it and DELETED by mistake so you could say I have had a productive day!!!
so I settled on showing you a bag I made with a template I have brought [yes it was in the video] I made it using kraft card stock, with a strip of vanilla punched with the eyelet edge punch and then covered with choc chip satin ribbon, I punched the handles out with the oval punch, plain and simple but this will hold 5 notecards and envelopes and I think it looks cute as a gift box too.
thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi A, This is a fabulous bag/box. So many things you could do with this. Love it.
Marion

Abi Bundy said...

would have loved to have watched those out takes!!! X