Saturday, 6 November 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS 4 THE BOYS




Hi everyone ssorry I have been MIA my computer went bang with all my photos and videos on it that I had just uploaded and yes I had wiped my camera clean to start again and then BANG!!! but I have been crafting whilst it has been getting fixed so I have been using my greeting farm christmas Ian and playing around, in fact I have pulled all my greeting farm stamps out to play so the next few posts are going to be greeting farm ones and yes I just got the november release ones too, I have coloured them in with promarkers and I am just putting the cards together so I will post them ASAP thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Amanda

1 comment:

Marion said...

Both of these are terrific. Ideal for the males in the family.
hugs Marion