Friday, 12 November 2010

I NEED A SWEATER!!! IT'S TOO COLD!


Here is Anya from TGF stampset called 'I heart sweaters' and boy do we need them here in cornwall!LOL it's freezing and pouring it down with rain yuck! so I made her all pink and cute.
I used stampin up 'Old Olive' card stock and 'Melon Mambo' ink and Dovecraft 'Cupcake' dsp with WildOrchid pink pearls and ribbons, the sentiment is cut out using Spellbinders Nesties Label One [my faves] and i cloloured her using pro markers. Whilst it's raining I find that I blog all the time as there's nothing better to do that crafting when it's cold and wet outside!! HAPPY CRAFTING Thanks for stopping by hugs Amanda

2 comments:

Kris said...

Amanda, I love your cards! Makes me want to curl up by a fire! lol

Hugs,
Krista
aka Crazygal77

Marion said...

Hi Amanda, Fabulous card and I love this Anya.
hugs
Marion