Wednesday, 9 February 2011

ANOTHER FAIRY



Here is a little box I have been playing around with whilst I have been fighting man flu and a throat infection [boo hoo] I have managed to stamp images and colour them but as for trying to cut a straight line or operate the bigshot it's been a no go, but now I'm feeling a little better and slowly getting back into my crafty life, I have sorted my craft corner out WOW so being ill has its good points I guess, now I just need some good weather to take some photos [ picture me on my knees begging] LOL, thanks for stopping by please leave your blog info so I can come to see you too!
Happy Crafting!!!
huggs
Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi hun, Hope you are feeling better. Gorgeous box and lovely colouring of that fab fairy.
hugs
Marion

Sari Hänninen said...

I'm glad u like my bookmark :-)