Thursday, 17 February 2011

HATS OFF.....



Here we have a card using The Greeting Farm 'Hats off Anya' set I LOVE it!!!! I went pink on this on WOW I know it's a shock to me too! LOL I coloured her using promarkers.
The sentiment is hero arts and the pearls are Prima, the ribbon was a gift from my friend Sue in the USA, [thanks Sue], the papers are papermania silk screen and it's doubled sided I used one piece but wanted both sides to show, so i punched a strip using EKSuccess 'bubbles' border punch.The base cardstock is Stampin Up blush blossom.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment i love reading them and a link to your blog too!
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

ScrappingLatina said...

Hi. I just picked up this stamp set...Love it.. I have been practicing coloring but no good.. hehe.. I will show my card when it is complete.. My blog is www.scrappinglatina.blogspot.com. Thanks for the tips...