Friday, 18 March 2011

Sweet Pea meets Tim Holtz! LOL



Here is ' Blushing Rose' sweet pea stamp coloured with promarkers and glittered with diamond stickles [my fav] cut out with a circle nesty die and placed on a doily diecut.The dress form is from Tim Holtz new 'sewing room' die [my fav too] cut out of vanilla cardstock and cut again out of Prima Annalee paper and mounted together. I used a scrap of lace to make a frill on the hem line of the dress and used Prima flowers and bling to add a bit of pizazz! The ribbon is rose seam binding [ i am addictted to this stuff]. The backing paper is Cosmo Cricket 'togetherness' and my base card is Stampin up Crumbcake [my fav again LOL].
Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs Amanda

2 comments:

Amy Ackley said...

Hi Amanda, that card is adorable. I am going to have to get that tim die. I just love it. Have a wonderful day.
Amy

Marion said...

Hi Amanda, Fabulous card hun. Love how you put the frill on the dress dummy. gorgeous colour combo and the image is terrific.
hugs
Marion