Saturday, 5 March 2011

TAG SWAP PART TWO

Hi here is the list of my ladies participating in the swap:
LIZA
AMY
REBECCA
LIZA [scrappin2010]
DEMARYS
KRISTA
ALEX
JACKIE [Scrappinglatina]
AMANDA [ME]
So that's 9 tags to be made in total by april 1st
then you need to post them to me along with a stamped address envelope for your new tags to be returned to you,I have found the best way to do this is take it to the post office and get it weighed and then purchase stamps to that value again to put on return postage any questions please feel free to leave a comment or email me
amanda.vickers@tesco.net
my address is
AMANDA VICKERS
15 LAMORNA PARK
TORPOINT
CORNWALL
PL11 2QJ
UNITED KINGDOM

thankyou again for joining my swap!
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Amy Ackley said...

I sent off the tags, but I was not able to get the return postage. My post office didn't know how to do it. I will send what you need to send it back but I don't know how it works. Please let me know.
Amy Ackley

Liza said...

Amy, just so you know since you're an American too the post office sells International Reply Coupons for $2.10. You can send these overseas and the individual living in the other country can take them to their post office to trade in for postage. One coupon is good for letters up to 20 grams (9.09 ounces) which should be good for one tag. Hope this helps for the future.

Amanda, I'll be sending one of these coupons with my tag. =)