Wednesday, 6 April 2011

HOUSE MOUSE STAMPS



These little cuties are from Housemouse Stamps and are the birthday set, I fell in love with these after watching Joanna Sheen on tv demoing these with promarkers! I just had to have them as they are SUPER CUTE!!!!







I have used Stampin up cardstock in Blushing bride and Peach parfait, along with choc chip ink and whisper white and choc chip satin ribbon, along with the word window punch and modern label punch.
The dies I used were labels 1 and 4 from nestibillities
Pearls and flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts
promarkers- sandstone and blush for the mice
dsp old stampin up scraps and a scrap of lace from stash
Thanks for stopping by
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Amy Ackley said...

Sooooo cute. I just love the ice cream one. Thanks for sharing.