Saturday, 30 April 2011

TGF SYRAN



HI I WANTED TO SHARE THIS LAST WEEK BUT MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN INVADED BY A VIRUS! AHHH
But it all seems ok now fingers crossed LOL.
The new GREETING FARM stamps come out tomorrow and I'm too excited can't wait to get my hands on the owl stamps, so I thought I would show a card I have made using the last release.This is 'syren' a beautiful mermaid, The supplies I used are
Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasbi stampin up cardstock
Pro markers to colour image
image was stamped in Memento ink and onto Neehah cardstock
flowers and pearls are Prima
flourish die cut from Tim Holtz
DSP Basic Grey Koshi,
the card shape is sizzix scalloped circle die and I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes in to each scallop.
thanks for stopping by and happy crafting
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda, Great card and love the new image. Great colour combo.
hugs
Marion