Friday, 6 May 2011

MAGICAL MONDAYS CHALLENGE


Hi all this is my entry for MM challenge this fortnight was a sketch and I don't do well with them but I gave it a go and here's what I came up with...
LOTV pom pom fairy with jellybean blossom soup paper and stampin up daffodil delight and pear pizzazz cardstock, some promarkers and lime green chalk ink and alot of cutting points later, it was a labour of love but I am impressed i did it!
Magical Monday challenge -- sketch

thanks for stopping by
HAPPY CRAFTING!!

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda, Love your card and your take on the sketch. Just put your link in for our challenge blog. If you have forgotton how I will show you tonight.
hugs
Marion

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! So beautiful and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampnandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT