Sunday, 26 June 2011

AHOY THERE MATEY!!!


The sun is shining in sunny cornwall and I thought a little sailor would suit today as I live on the coast and right new door to a Naval base! LOL This is Oliver from The Greeting Farm - 'a-hoy set' and I love him, I used spellbinders lacey and large circles along with my Martha circle cutter and my new GO KREATE xxl scalloped circles dies.The dsp was a freebie from The Simply Homemade Magazine and Olly is colured using promarker pens, I tied alittle bow using whisper white grosgrain ribbon by Stampin Up and I punched the holes using my crop-a-dile!
hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine whilst it lasts?
hugs Amanda

2 comments:

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Hey Amanda! This is too cute! :) Love it!

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous card hun and I love that little cutie of a sailor.
hugs
Marion