Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Magical Monday Challenge Punches and Embossing


I love the magical mondays challenges they are so much fun!
here is my entry and boy did I have fun...
I got to use my new Grand Calibur whoo hoo
I used Mermaid Anya from The Greeting Farm
Spellbinders Deckled edged ovals
Stampin Up large oval and scalloped oval punches
EK success morrocan lace punch
Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
raffia,seam binding,hat pin, pearls and flowers from stash
click on the link to check out the challenge,

Magical Monday challenge -- punchesandembossing

thanks for stopping by hugs Amanda

4 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Cute card!! I love your take on the Embossing and Punches Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenges.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Marion said...

Hi Amanda, Fabulous shaped card and a cute little mermaid. Love the punched border and fab flower. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
hugs
Marion

sandiblu said...

Lovely card Amanda, you mermaid is adorable. Thanks for playing the Magical Monday challenge !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Hazel said...

I love your beautiful shaped card, it's such a peaceful and calming card,
Thanks for joining us over at Magical Mondays,
H xx