Tuesday, 12 July 2011

FEELING PINK?


Here is a card I have made using MFT pure innocence fairy love her! I don't normally do pink but decided after a bad day at work I needed something bright and cheerful to lighten my mood [ oh dear!]
I used pink piroutte and rose red stampin up cardstock, with a Wildorchid crafts pin, ribbon and roses, the large flower is by recollections in the usa.
Some prima pearls and lace
 Diamond stickles, Martha Stewart butterfly punches,
Prima annalee dsp for her dress and I colour the rest of her using pro markers
thanks for stopping by and hopefully blogger will be nice to let me post again LOL
hugs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous card hun and such a cutie of an image. Fabby papers and love the butterflies and flowers.
hugs
Marion

Michelle said...

What a sweet little card! The pinks, butterflies, flowers are really showing pretty with all the touches of pearls. Great card and I'm sure you're day ended on a good note after making that card.