Tuesday, 26 July 2011

long time no post? whoops

Here is what I have been creating over the last 3 weeks, they have taken all my free time and i'm not finished yet i still have 8 more to go and i forgot to take a picture of most of them LOL hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them for my mum's friends at her bingo nights!
This is my favourite it's a Hangler and Stangler stamp which I got on ebay as I had no wedding stamps LOL and I love it!
These cards are 8 x 8 and I had to make boxes for them to fit, thank god for the box maker by crafters companion it saved me!

Thanks for stopping by and I promise to blog again very soon with lots more to share with you, have a wonderful day
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous cards and such lovely shapes and images. You are certainly making use of the Grand Calibur.
hugs
Marion

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! I love the yellow one especially. How delicate and sweet. Thanks for the inspiration!