Monday, 10 October 2011

magical monday challenge

Here is my card for the magical monday challenge " 3 punches . I love the challenges as I get to use all my fairy stamps whoo hoo, this beauty is a sweet pea stamp and yes it's pink! I've made so many pink cards of late I just carried on! LOL
My punches are Martha Stewart Pansey border punch
Stampin up new pennant punch which is a two in one! along with some flirtatious dsp, ribbons and a button.
some WOC 15mm pink rose , pearls, bling, and a  pearl top stick pin
pop along and have a go thanks for stopping by
huggs Amanda

5 comments:

Hazel said...

What a great combination of punches for this super sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at Cutie Pie challenges,good luck
Hugs
H xx

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
This is fabulous and I know as I have seen it in real life. Thanks for playing along at MM
hugs
Marion

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful! The doily is really nice! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays challenge!

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card!! Great take on the 3 punches challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge! We have another fun one this week - Halloween. We hope you can play along again!
By the way, I have a Weekly Candy on my store's blog if you would like to enter!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT
http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/product-spotlight-summer.html

Duchygirl37 said...

That is so gorgeous! I like the style of image, so elegant! Well done for making this card! A x