Tuesday, 22 November 2011

CANDLES!

So the nights are drawing in and with electric prices the way they are [ not cheap lol] I have brought some candles to use. So I decided to decorate them by stamping this little chappy from S.W.A.L.K. ''winter cheer collection'' by crafters companion onto white tissue paper , I then coloured him in using Spectrum Noir pens and them cut him out leaving alittle gap, then by using greaseproof paper to keep him in place on the candle I heated him using my heat tool until the image could be seen though the greaseproof paper.  SIMPLES!!!
thanks for popping by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

It's fabulous hun. Love the little cutie with his mince pies.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Brilliant idea with candles. Nice to see that you can do different stuff and nice idea as xmas present. A x