Wednesday, 14 December 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY CHALLENGE

Here is my entry for the magical mondays challenge pink and silver . I have been dying to use my new Emerald faerie stamp "willy and mia"as it is too cute! I have used stampin up hostess dsp in  blushing bride along with a white and pink flower from my stash. The sentiment is in rose pink and layered onto a fancy tag 3 spellbinder onto white card which i then attacked with glitter LOL. A silver butterfly peel off and a few pink gems and my tag was finished!
pop on over and have a go it's too much fun LOL
thanks for popping by
huggs Amanda

3 comments:

Marion said...

Wow Amanda,
This is so gorgeous. Love the cute image and fabulous die cut frame for sentiment.
hugs
Marion

Marion said...

Forgot to say - Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Sweet and cute card! Love the kissing picture, very cute! Very much in bling with scroll cutout, gorgeous!