Wednesday, 25 January 2012

A CUTE LITTLE PILLOW BOX!

Here is a cute pillow box I made using a new CC DESIGNS stamp called ''lucy''. I got the pillowbox template from daisytrail, printed it off and put it together, it has a pre labelled tag about marriage so I covered it with a spellbinders ''fancy tag 3'' in pink cardstock,I used a mft ''small rolled rose'' die to cut pink felt to make the flower and butterfly.I then coloured lucy in and paper pieced her dress using Echo park ''springtime'' dsp.In her hair are the 2 little hearts that her waste from the tag die covered in glitter. Well that's it for today thanks for poppin by
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
It turned out fabulous.
Gorgeous little girl too.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Wow it is so fabulous! Cute girl with hearts on her hair, brilliant! Love all the details: flower, butterfly and scroll cut-out. Hugs from A x