Monday, 16 January 2012

Lili's Little Fairies challenge 2

Here is my entry for Lili's little fairies challenge 2 which is to use your favourite LOTV stamp. I used ''hello cupcake'' this so reminds me of dressing up in my mums clothes and having tea parties in my bedroom as a child. LOVE IT!
DSP - Authentique blissful
flowers - mft die-namics fringed perennial
cardstock coredinations so mod 6x6
spellbinders labels 4 for matting and layering
I coloured using spectrum noir pens
pearls- WOC

thanks for popping by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

3 comments:

Chris x said...

I love this stamp too, its a favourite of mine. Your card is beautiful and I love the colouring.
Thanks for playing with Lili's Little Fairies and good luck.
Chris x

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous card and love the image. Gorgeous flowers and great sentiment.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Cute and fab card! Me too got this memories of dressing up with friends years ago. Beautiful well-matched colours and layout. Hugs from A x