Monday, 2 January 2012

MAGICAL MONDAY CHALLENGE

Here is my card I made for the challenge of ''anything goes'' at magical mondays blog I have used LOTV Garden Angel stamp coloured with promarkers and using Martha Stewart glitter for the wings, I made the easel card base shape using Spellbinders labels 4. Along with seam binding,pearls and a wild orchid crafts rose flower to finsh it off.
I am also entering this card into
I love promarkers challenge - anything goes
and bunny zoe's crafts challenge -fancy folds/shaped cards

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Gorgeous card! Cute girl and beautiful flowers with bow! Keep up with good work and good luck with use up all your stash! Hugs from A x x

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Gorgeous card and a terrific image. Love the shaped card and great detail. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
hugs
Marion