Monday, 30 January 2012

SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE 76

I can't stop stampin and colouring these Gorjuss girl stamps I think I might be addicted LOL. This is the card I am entering to Gayle's sketch over at the sugar bowl blog. The theme is paper piecing which I am also hooked on. I paper pieced her dress, hair  and the hearts using life of the party dsp from my minds eye, a notelet from jack and jill by prima and some old stampin up dsp to finish it off. Pop on over a have a go.
thanks for stopping by
hugggs Amanda

3 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Wow that is so unique card you have made! Look very professional made! Love this card so much! Hugs from A x

Lilian said...

Lovely work and I love your cas look. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Love the style of this one. CAS
hugs
Marion