Sunday, 12 February 2012

A GORJUSS GIRL

Hi I've been playing around today with hair bands and making flowers out of lace, quite a production line was made and my front room was covered in thread LOL anyhow I have collected a few of the gorjuss girl stamps and i'm going to make a card with each and every one of them.
 so here is 'ROSE' I recieved some free papers with my latest craft mag and I knew they would be perfect so I paper pieced the dress and coloured the roses with carmine red spectrum noir pen and pieced her boots, I then coloured her hair and skin, cut her out using a deckled oval nestie die and placed her onto a card front, used some WOC  roses in white and two tone red, threw a few heart shaped pearls onto the paper along with a small heart stamp, added ribbon,gold thread, hairpins and a butterfly from my stash and used a whimsy ticket stamp as my sentiment.
I'm really pleased how this turned out it was a bit touch and go for a while LOL
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

3 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

WOW! WOW! Absolutely gorgeous & fabulous!! So perfect! Beautiful colours, layouts, flowers, butterfly and cute girl! Hugs from A x

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
This is just gorjuss! Great layout and delish paper and flowers.
Hope you are feeling better now.
hugs
Marion

electric scooters  said...

Roses on the cards are look so creative and beautiful.I really like this cards beauty.Thanx to share with us...

electric scooters