Sunday, 5 February 2012

Lili's Little Fairies challenge 5

Hi all yes i've made another card well seeing as it's too cold and wet to venture out i've stayed in and crafted yippee! here is my entry to Lili's little fairies spring challenge
I have used ''daydream'' for my image and lots of mini roses to cover her sitting by a mft wooden picket fence, dsp ''springtime'' by echo park, I made the felt flower using mft dies and used a heart brad from my stash for the centre. The butterfly is a martha stewart punch with some WOC pearls to make it's trail, the milk carton template I got from a crafty friend, I thought I could store some of my handmade flowers in there.
Pop on over and join in the fun
thanks for stopping by
hugs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous Amanda. Love the colouring and those cute roses. Love it.
hugs
Marion

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful! You totally rocked this Spring challenge, and I love all those little flowers surrounding her! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise