Saturday, 18 February 2012

A LITTLE RED

Another Gorjuss girl for you today. I've had her coloured and finished last week but due to a small mouth ulcher becoming a quick trip to the emergency room to have part of my cheek taken away OUCH!!!!! and to be told my wisdom tooth is making an appearance, oh joy! I have spent the last few days sleeping and taking pain killers oh what fun! so anyway here is my card, lucky i have  afew of these ready to go and at least i don't have to speak on here LOL as i can't LOL my son thinks it's great!
I coloured little red with prisma pencils, which i am loving at the moment it's very relaxing colouring and i need to relax alot at the moment LOL
Thanks for stopping by hope you are all well and having a crafty time
huggs amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Aw poor you! Hope you get better and will talk ever more to your son soon! LOL! Your card look so gorgeous! It shows your style of making the card.

Glad you find the colouring is very relaxing. How about pop in my blog and press the Tangle pattern badge to go there to have a go to do some tangles.

Get well soon! Hugs from A x x

electric scooters  said...

Birthday wish cards look so wonderful.Pencil color creations on this cards are so fabulous.red flowers are really increase beauty in this cards.