Saturday, 4 February 2012

Polkadoodles challenge week 5

Show some love with hearts is the challenge over at polkadoodles
so I went to town finding every heart shaped embellishment I had and I found some along with some long lost ribbon in my promarker box???I punched hearts out of scraps of paper to make a background and used a polkadoodle stamp as my image coloured with my promarker pens. I had too much fun making this card! pop on over and have a go too, thanks for stopping by
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

This is 2nd card that I put comment in same day!! I notice there is another one! This card is wow, so unique! Love the way you put them together! Hugs from A x

Craftyanny said...

Love this. Great use of hearts and I adore those cute little envelopes.
Thanks for joining us on Polka Doodles this week
Anne x