Saturday, 4 February 2012

Saturated canary challenge 10

Having found Krista on Etsy I fell in love with her digi images and my collection is growing fast! This is Snow White and she is adorable!
 The challenge is red,pink and white it throw me abit until I found snow white and this is what I came up with.
DSP stampin up poppy parade and blush blossom cardstock
white velvet ribbon and heart crystals from stash
swirls mft fancy flourish
flower mft loppy bloom die cut in satin and then frayed
sentiment from american crafts alpha stampset
image snow white coloured with spectrum noirs
thanks for stoppin by, go on over and have a go!
huggs amanda

4 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Look like the bad weather keep you in and got you make 3rd card!! This card is so cute and fabulous! Again I love the way you did put them together, look so professional! Hugs from A x

Loopylou. said...

awww thats gorgeous amanda!!
love the ruffley rose too!
thank you for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Anna Maria Nilsson said...

Lovely card!!!
Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge!

Mary Brockway said...

Aww, this is too sweet :-) I love how you've colored her up and the apples just pop off the page!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge.

xox