Monday, 20 February 2012

Saturated Canary

Here is a little lovely from Krista ar saturated canary, I now have 18 of these fab digis and my collection is growing very fast LOL,again I have used scraps of basic grey and echo park papers, a hand made flower from satin with a lace backing, I knew my scraps of lace would come in useful someday! The white ribbon was grom my new tea toewls i got for xmas, waste not! and the just for you was a left over handmade brad from a papermania kit.
 I used spectrum noir pens to colour her in which i have listed using the old colour system i am awaiting my new tops!
face-132, 133 and 142
eyes- 144
hair- 35,37,38
dress- 137,138
apron-cg0.5, cg1
bow- 3, 109
legs- wg0.5
shoes- bg1, bgr2
Thanks for stopping by
happy crafting
huggs amanda

2 comments:

electric scooters  said...

White color backgrounds are look so beautiful.Baby look in pink cloths.Hand made flowers ribbons are look so creative wonderful.

Duchygirl37 said...

Gorgeous card! Clever to re-use the ribbon from new tea towels! Flowers looks so gorgeous. I love everything you put together with cute girl, which is brilliantly coloured. Hugs from A x