Wednesday, 22 February 2012

A THIRD CANARY!

Here is crafty kate another wonderful Krista creation!
Using some scraps of crate dsp emmas shop papers,another freebie sentiment from my craft mag and a small heart button I found in this acrylic blocks ??? and some WOC sweet blossoms, my pile is looking alittle less of a mountain and more like a mole hill yippee!
I used spectrum noirs to colour as follows
face-132,133,142
eyes- 65
hair- 92,96,98
top shirt- ly1, ly2, ly3
bottom shirt- gb1, gb3, gb4
legs- wg3, wg5, wg7
boots- 42, 175
banner- cr4, cr6, gg1, gg2
Thanks for poppin by
have a great day!
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Gorgeous! Cute card! This girl remind me of one of my Deaf friend's daughter, splitting image! Love this card with everything on it! Hugs from A x

Marion said...

Love the edging at the top. Great colour combo and design.
hugs
Marion