Friday, 30 March 2012

A ROCKY CARD!!!

HERE IS THE CARD I HAVE MADE FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW FOR HIS BIRTHDAY IN JUNE YES JUNE I AM ON A CARD MAKING MARATHON OF GETTING THE FAMILY CARDS DONE SO I CAN PLAY WITH MY SPELLBINDERS AND COLOURING FOR A WHILE, ALSO I HAVE A COMMISSION COMING UP SO THAT WILL TAKE UP SOME OF MY PLAY TIME, JUST WATCH C AND C SPELLBINDERS POTW OH DEAR YES I SAT ON MY HANDS BUT THEN INSTRUCTED MY SON TO BUY IT FOR ME SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT LOL BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY,
FOR MY CARD I USED SOME MUSIC CARD I BROUGHT AT TRAGO MILLS AND MY NEW LABELS 9 NESTIES AND THE GREETING FARM CREEPER CREW TYLER! THE SENTIMENT IS FROM LADS SENTIMENTS BY PICKLED PINK.
THANKS FOR TOPPING BY
HUGGS AMANDA

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

That is so brilliant card I have see! Just right for male relative. Look so gorgeous! Well done! Hugs from A x