Sunday, 1 April 2012

birthday card for a special great aunt

Good morning here is  the card I will be sending with my mom when she travels to stockport to give to my great aunt, a wonderful lady who last year had a stroke but she didn't let it stop her, so I made this card with mft pure innocence stamp, woc flowers and pearls, martha doily border punch and butterfly with chocolate seam binding.The dsp is new from cosmo cricket tea for two, i love it! hope she likes it too she will be 81 years young. thanks for poppin by
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Just gorgeous. Love the paper.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Sound like my late Great Aunt who want to get on with life after bad health scare. Beautiful card and I am sure your Great Aunt love it so much. Love the colours you put together with beautiful flowers and cutout butterfly. Beautiful!!! Hugs from A x