Monday, 30 April 2012

my mums craft shop challenge 54

Here is my entry for the challenge at my mums craft shop challengethe theme is 'the great outdoors' and as it's raining and I just brought this fab  cc designs stamp from the shop it was a match made in heaven, This is 'Umbrella Lula' and isn't she is a cutie! I made this card using scraps of dsp and a sentiment I printed on my pc, the flowers are prima and the pearl centres and polka ribbon  are from my stash.
Pop on the link and have a go!
thanks for poppin by
happy crafting huggs amanda

2 comments:

Trudie said...

I so love this image!! She is on my must have list!! You have coloured this beautifully and I love the unusual shap you have used too. Thank you for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop this week.
Trudie xx

Duchygirl37 said...

Wow!! So amazing work you did! Love the colour of blue and yellow. Love the cute 'Umbrella Lula'. Well done! Hugs from A x x