Sunday, 29 April 2012

Some Odd Eyed Girl digi


Hi all
Did you know that some odd eyed girls come in digi form?.......   no it was news to me too so I typed as fast as I could and popped over to have a gander and of course ended up buying 4 oh dear but for the cost of 4 digis I could of only brought 1 stamp so I think I got a fab deal. I made this little card/wallet to give to a crafty friend on their birthday. I plan to pop a few images inside in the pockets and a list of useful blogs for tips and tutorials. the dsp is 'prairie hill' by pink paislee [my fav] and the sentiment is from hero arts yummy treats set. The keep crafting stamps are from personal impressions from the 'keep calm and' set, the flower i made by cutting some trim and putting a fabric brad through the centre. The yellow saddle stitched ribbon is from the ribbon girl and it was my last piece [boo hoo].
Thanks for poppin by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Weird name - Odd Eyed Girl!! Your card look so cool! Your friend is so lucky to have this! Love the way you put them together. Love it! Hugs from A x x