Saturday, 28 April 2012

YOUNG AT HEART

Here is a card that has set me off thinking of doing a male card series on my blog and via my youtube channel butterflyamanda
Alot of people say male cards are difficult but I find them really easy as I make them all the time LOL this one is for my great uncle Cliff he maybe 75 but he wants to be 21 again! so I thought this card was fun to send him as I don't get to see him very often as he lives up north, and this year seems to be flying by! The image is from The Greeting Farm from the set My Guy and dsp is MME lime twist fly a kite collection [which is my favourite]. The greeting is also The Greeting Farm from the Just Because set, buttons and twine are from my stash.
I had so much fun making this card so a series is on the way so be on the look out!
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Nice cute card for your great uncle. Hope he like it. Didn't know you got Youtube channel and had a quick peek on couple of your videos, some movement from camera but nice to look at your work. Hugs from A x x

Hazel said...

Hi Amanda

I love male cards too! Love the card - great image.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

See you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x